Well, I'm off. I had the normal procrastination about packing with the inevitable stress and mayhem at the end...but I'm here in OIA waiting for my adventure to begin. My plane takes off from Orlando to JFK at 11:00 and arrives around 1:30. I have a bit of a layover in New York and then we take off for London at 7:55 p.m. tonight. That will be a 7.5 hour flight to London with an 1.5 hour layover before we board our 9.5 hour flight to Chenai, India.....We won't be in India until 1 a.m. their time Monday, which is 12:30 p.m. our time on Sunday.
So many things are still up in the air about the trip so please continue to pray for me. I still haven't figured out the whole cell phone thing once I get there. T-Mobile wasn't at all helpful and I'm hoping that someone else on the trip knows way more cot to the airport to weigh my bags, after some juggling, one was 50 lbs exactly and the other was 49.5 lbs, so it looked like God had me stop shopping at exactly the right time! One whole suitcase is full of donations and gifts for Sanjay and I'm leaving it suitcase and all in India. I can't wait to give Sanjay all the presents I bought him. They told me to fill a backpack....they've never seen how much I can stuff!!!
Anyway, that's it for now. As I sit here and marvel at all the amazing things God has done just to get me to this place, it is certainly true that he can do "immeasureably more than we could ever ask or imagine".
Bye for now!
Getting a Conversation Started in the Storm
10 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment