
I found out today I was tagged by my dear friend Kelly, so I guess I have to tell you 15 things that I'm not afraid to admit.
Ok, here goes...
1. I love Jesus, but not nearly as much as I hope to in the future!
2. I am a sucker for old beach movies like Gidget and the Beach Party movies.
3. I am a HUGE gospel music fan, even the twangy stuff! (there, I'm out of the closet!)
4. There's nothing I like to do more than snuggle with my kids/husband.
5. When I was a kid, Dean Martin was my imaginary friend. (at least he could sing and was famous)
6. I happen to believe with all my heart that my 3 children are cuter and smarter than any other children on the planet, bar none...sorry!
7. When we were first dating, I pretended to cry so that my husband (then boyfriend) would hug me.
8. I wish I was a better friend and could form deeper relationships with other women.
9. I am deathly afraid of balloons and any other object that has the capacity to pop in the vacinity of my face!
10. I don't put clothes together well and my husband generally picks out any outfit I wear to any important event I may have to attend...and church!
11. I'm having converstations with my teenaged son that I never dreamed I would ...yipes!
12. I hate to talk on the phone and will look for any excuse not to. (come to my house and have coffee...that, I love!)
13. I'm becoming a bit obsessed with Facebook because I keep finding old friends from my past and love talking to them again!
14. I secretly wish I could afford an IPhone.
15. My children are turning out just like I wanted them to and I'm so proud of them!
Since most of my friends have already been tagged, I will tag only Myriam @ Brown Knows.
This is me...this was fun!
Getting a Conversation Started in the Storm
10 years ago







1 comments:
very cute!
Post a Comment