

Silly me! I thought the kids would think they were too old to dress up for Halloween...I was obviously wrong. Our church had a booth at a local town festival and Devin and I worked handing out free water and candy. The girls joined us later and the kids went trick or treating...all this just for some free candy! Go figure!
Today Devin and I attended his last event as a foster kid. They had the premier unveiling of the Heart Gallery portraits for this year. For those of you not interested in the Heart Gallery, it is local photographers who do portraits of kids in need of adoptive homes to give them a more normal, less institutional look. This is the address to our local page in case you want to see what it looks like: http://www.heartgallerymetroorlando.org/index.htm. I had to see Devin's new portrait. I love the picture although he certainly looks a lot different now. So here's the unveiling of his picture before the public gets to see it...drum roll please....
Isn't he the handsomest kid you've ever seen? I'd vote an enthusiastic YES! Anyway, the kids seemed to have a great time at the party and I was glad that we went.
Tomorrow we have to take him back to GOV for his last week there. It will be so hard to let him go back; it's so much fun having him around and it's become so natural for him to be here with us. Please pray that the week goes by smoothly and quickly!
I'm so excited that we will all be together forever soon!
Getting a Conversation Started in the Storm
10 years ago







1 comments:
He is one handsome fellow!!
Post a Comment