

We're finally home from our Tennessee vacation. Five days with no Internet access and almost no cell phone service. I'm not sure how these people live, but we enjoyed it for the few days we were there.
We had time to just spend with each other. We explored some underground caverns, enjoyed the beauty of Cades Cove, rode some fun rides at Dollywood, had a snowball fight in the mountains and rode go-carts at the Nascar experience, just to name a few things. But most of all, we were just together. Devin was our fire master and kept a roaring fire going in the fireplace. We ate at the cabin most of the time and I loved all of us just sitting around the table together talking and laughing.
I'm so thankful for all of God's blessings this year. Mostly right now I'm so thankful that the timing worked out so that Devin could go with us on our trip. He has become such a natural part of our family and we love having him with us!
Well, I guess it's back to the rat race tomorrow. At least we have these fun and restful memories to cherish!
Getting a Conversation Started in the Storm
10 years ago







3 comments:
welcome home....
great pics..
By the way, great taste in music.
dean martin at 3am... he's my fav.
Abundant Blessings
Frankie G
A Biker for Christ
What sweet pictures! I'm glad you guys had a good time.
So much fun!! I LOVE the pic of Devon hugging you!! SO sweet!
Post a Comment