Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've Been Hacked!

Hello Devin!
As many as you know my darling man-child has googled his way into my blog. Leave it to kids these days to find the last things you'd want them to. He even left a comment under the "The Talk, No Not That One" blog. He's so prolific!

Well, I've decided to keep blogging as before. He'll have to read all of the ooey, gooey stuff if he wants to keep reading. That's just the kind of woman I've become.

Not much to report. We found out today that the woman who schedules the "meetings" that will unplug our path to progress is on vacation until September 25. ARGH!! What next?

Anyway, we go Friday morning to read all of Devin's files and find out what he's been up to for the last 14 years...I hope there's some good stuff. I'm hoping then that we can make some forward progress.

Please be in prayer for all of us. Things are hectic with me trying to get my class finished, work is stressful and then throw in it family life and all this other stuff. We're so anxious to bring Devin home with us...yes, that's you nosey boy!

Love to you all!

2 comments:

[kibbe] said...

Haha!

I never even thought about him snooping around looking for y'all! That's hysterical.

I'M SO EXCITED TO GET TO MEET HIM IN A COUPLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!

Dearest Jessica said...

Wow, he is smart..I think I would have done the same thing, there are some crazy people out there aren you can find out all about them on the internet. :)

You may really have to hide this kids christmas and birthday presents!