
This week is just creeping by! I've tried so hard not to think about how many days it is until the finalization and all the things that could go wrong. It was funny today, I started to stress a bit and my dear son referred me back to my pink sheet of trust verses!
I hope everyone had as great as I did. I started out last night with Jay and I exchanging our Valentines. I'm so lucky to have found such a wonderful guy to spend my life with. Boy has he had some adventures over the years with me!
This morning I gave our Valentines to the kiddos. Jay had to work today so we decided to jump in the truck and bring Valentines Day lunch to him at the office...in Leesburg!
In the evening, Erica had to work. I took Devin out to a lovely dinner by Lake Eola and then we went to the Gaither Homecoming concert (yes, we're nerds!). When Jay came home from work, he took Erin out for dinner as well. It was great to have special one-on-one time with the kids. I try to make Valentine's Day extra special for the kids so they don't feel lonely and feel the need to go out looking for a Valentine!
Well, only 35 hours left until our court date. Please continue to pray for us as it is all I think about now. We want this part to be over!
Getting a Conversation Started in the Storm
10 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment