Look at the poor little guy...he's plain tuckered out! We had a very long, yet completely great weekend together. Hopefully we will only have to return him to GOV two more times before he gets to come home permanently! This coming weekend he comes home for a 10-day visit. We are so excited!
I love having Devin in the kitchen with me. Neither of my girls were particularly interested in cooking with me but my guy is in there all the time. I'm also a notoriously early riser and I love that Devin sets his alarm so that he can get up with me. Saturday we got up before everyone and snuck out to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. What a special time.
Today we had our family pictures taken. Anyone in the Orlando area I'd like to give a shout-out to Cory Callahan. What a gifted photographer he is and so easy to work with. Check out his stuff at http://www.corycallahan.com/. You won't be sorry. Anyway, it was great having Devin in the pictures with us. I can't wait to share the pictures with you.
God is good. So often I don't understand or see, but He is good. Speaking of tuckered out...that's me. Peace out!









3 comments:
I love this picture!
I am so happy for him, what a gift he is to your family!
Sweet! I can't wait to see the family pic. I'm sure it is fabulous!
I don't know if I've ever posted before, but I just wanted to say "hi", and I love following your blog. What a blessed boy Devin is to be gaining your family as his own. It looks like you are equally as blessed to be getting such a special guy.
Post a Comment